Dabar [theme]

He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou find refuge: His truth is a shield and buckler
Psalms 91:4

Be it ours,when we cannot see the face of God, to trust under the shadow of His wings. C.H. Spugeon

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father-God; A Prayer

Father-God


I praise You and bless You for being my Heavenly Father, for loving me to an extent, which in this life, I may never realize fully.

Thank You for giving Your Son, Jesus Christ, as a payment and propitiation for my sins.
Thank You for allowing me the opportunity to continually be in Your favour, holding fast to my justification and sanctification found and expressed in Your grace towards me.
Thank You Father-God for being a Father I can trust.
Thank You for your Lordship which is unemcumbering
Thank You for allowing me to be free.
Thank You for your patience and goodness towards me, as much as they are undeserved.
I acknowledge Your forgiveness and ask again for that grace You have to forgive me, even once more.

I ask that in all things You would give me clarity, not answers, not explanation, but, the peace that gives understanding, clarity of Your purpose in my life
Father-God You will be justified in all Your undertakings in this world, protect me from my own impetuosity, impatience and impulsiveness, for I declare 'Your will be done.'
There are so many things to ask of You, may I always hold in highest regard Your discretionary strength and willingness to provide all that is necessary for my salvation, consecration and vocation.

You are God and God alone, able in all things to work out Your perfect will in this life.

Thank You that as a Father above all fathers You alone are willing to be a true Father to me.

May the words that I speak be favourable and a sweet sacrifice to You

In the name of my Saviour, Your Son, Jesus Christ, I commit my life to You.

Amen 

No comments: