Dabar [theme]

He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou find refuge: His truth is a shield and buckler
Psalms 91:4

Be it ours,when we cannot see the face of God, to trust under the shadow of His wings. C.H. Spugeon

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Praise & Praise


Sometimes God's mercy, kindness and His love come breaking through on the dreary and forsaken life. I am so thankful that God has chosen to shine His love upon me and my family this day.

Thank You Lord that your grace and beauty have been a light to this day, that your love has streamed into our lives, and I pray and ask as I give thanks for answered prayer, that You will continue to shine and illuminate our way, provide for our transport, encourage our travel on this path and may Your glory and honour be foremost in Your dealings with us.

Psalm 52:9
I will praise You forever,
Because You have done it;
And in the presence of Your saints
I will wait on Your name, for it is good.
Psalm 7:17
I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalm 42:4-5
When I remember these things,
I pour out my soul within me.
For I used to go with the multitude;
I went with them to the house of God,
With the voice of joy and praise,
With a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast.
Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance.
Psalm 21:13
Be exalted, O Lord, in Your own strength!
We will sing and praise Your power.
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.
Psalm 150:1-6
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!

No comments: